About Me

My photo
I'm a mid twenties girl. Who has the cutest two boys ever. I'm married to the best hubby ever (aka the Man). I'm also a teacher of sixth grade with a masters degree in Education. I'd rather be busy than bored. I love things bright and beautiful and my family means the world to me.

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

WIWW!

 I'm going to start leaving my camera in the bathroom in the mornings so that I actually remember to take pictures, it has to help.

 This is- Hottest Day of the Summer outfit
Top- Express (so cool and comfy)
Bermudas- NY and Co. 

 Headed to dinner outfit
Top- Banana Republic (it's so soft)
Capris- NY and Co

 The I almost forgot picture!
I was late starting my run, by remembered after changing my shorts- HA!
Top- NY and Co
Cami- Express
Shorts- Nike

Shopping day
Top- NY and Co (my go to for ruffles)
Shorts- J Crew outlet

One thing about teaching is the routine for taking pictures was easier and pretty much habit. But I'll take a little more summer still. :)

No comments: