About Me

My photo
I'm a mid twenties girl. Who has the cutest two boys ever. I'm married to the best hubby ever (aka the Man). I'm also a teacher of sixth grade with a masters degree in Education. I'd rather be busy than bored. I love things bright and beautiful and my family means the world to me.

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

WIWW! On time-

Okay, so it's only 3 outfits, but better than last week.
Top- Old Navy
Short- NY and Co

 Top- Gap, I love this ruffle!!
Shorts- J Crew outlet, these just seem SO short, 
I rarely talk myself in to wearing them

It cooled off finally!
Top- NY and Co, I love these flowers
Jeans- Gap, so old- I MISS this fit!!

I think its time to start working harder of the summer apparel, but I love my comfies and sweating in a nice blouse just doesn't feel right, ya know? I'll try to get away from the Nike shorts and high school T's next week.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am a huge fan of black & white combos...and I'm a total short shorts wearer! I realli like flower top.