About Me

My photo
I'm a mid twenties girl. Who has the cutest two boys ever. I'm married to the best hubby ever (aka the Man). I'm also a teacher of sixth grade with a masters degree in Education. I'd rather be busy than bored. I love things bright and beautiful and my family means the world to me.

Friday, May 11, 2012

Jam Sessions

I don't have a lot of alone time lately, unless you count the shower...but everyday I pick Tucker up from school which is about 20 minutes away. Ryker likes to sleep during this time and I like to jam out. I crank up the tunes, as much as you can with a sleeping baby and sing along. Here are some of my favs-

Call Me Maybe by Carly Rae Jepsen

Brokenhearted by Karmin

Drive By- Train

Eyes Open- Taylor Swift

Somebody that I used to Know- Gyote

This video is super cute too, love these kiddos! Their little dance moves crack me up-

Happy Friday!

No comments: