About Me

My photo
I'm a mid twenties girl. Who has the cutest two boys ever. I'm married to the best hubby ever (aka the Man). I'm also a teacher of sixth grade with a masters degree in Education. I'd rather be busy than bored. I love things bright and beautiful and my family means the world to me.

Thursday, May 10, 2012

Teacher Appreciation Week

So this week is Teacher Appreciation week. Being that I'm a teacher and a human being, it always feels nice to have someone say, "Thank-you" or "Good Job". Granted you should like the teacher you're thanking, never feel obligated to give them a gift. Sometimes even a simple card can mean the world to a teacher.

Here are some ideas I've spotted on Pinterest that I love! I wish that I had the time to link up to their actual sites but being that I'm trying to get this written and about five other things done during nap time, I can't.
teacher gift teacher-gifts
teacher gifts
Teacher Giftsteacher gifts jendavis78



Teacher Gifts Teacher Gifts Teacher Gifts daysinewfeld
I'm planning on making the first one and giving it to Tucker's teacher. I try to stick with something that I know a teacher can re-use, doesn't get all the time, or is useful to them or in the classroom. Take it from this teacher, while we love lotion and notepads we can only take so much, plus the teacher may not like the scent you give. I'm not trying to sound ungrateful just saying that there are other options. We love pens, pencils, glue sticks, at Christmas I had a student bring in a 3-pack of Puff's tissues with a gift card, it made my cold-and-flu season ;)

No comments: