About Me

My photo
I'm a mid twenties girl. Who has the cutest two boys ever. I'm married to the best hubby ever (aka the Man). I'm also a teacher of sixth grade with a masters degree in Education. I'd rather be busy than bored. I love things bright and beautiful and my family means the world to me.

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Day 14

Day 14, Tuesday: Ten things that make you really happy

In no particular order. I'm not going to include my family as they are a given! 

1. My planner!
I love Erin Condren planners. They're aren't for everyone and they are pricey- I always wait for a Groupon or % off. They work great for school and our family all in one. 

2. School supply shopping. Hello, I'm a teacher! Number two pencils, fresh notebooks, fancy pens.... be still me heart! 

3. Sweet Tea- since moving to the north there's only so many places that have real, tasty sweet tea!
4. New underwear, it's silly but I get so excited about them. 

5. Target! Need I say more...
6. Texts from the Man. Even if its something simple like, remind me to show you something. Its just makes me feel good that's he's thinking of me.

7. That post- workout feeling. I love the endorphin high after a good run or sweat fest.
8. The day after report cards are due. It's one of those deadlines that you know are coming but when you're chasing down kids to collect assignments that they should have had in and you've reminded them repeatedly so they won't get a zero. I love clicking that final "Send" button.

9. Venti Caramel skinny macchiato- YUM! 

10. Fresh laundry- the warmth right out the dryer and the smell just makes you want to cuddle right in.




No comments: