About Me

My photo
I'm a mid twenties girl. Who has the cutest two boys ever. I'm married to the best hubby ever (aka the Man). I'm also a teacher of sixth grade with a masters degree in Education. I'd rather be busy than bored. I love things bright and beautiful and my family means the world to me.

Monday, May 6, 2013

Day 6

If you couldn't answer with your job, how would you anawer the question 'what would you say you do'?

I love my boys! I spend every spare moment with them, thinking about them, thinking about things for them, things they've been through, what they'll go through, what they've been through.

I do laundry, dishes, clean the bathrooms, and more.

I read, when I can.

Every year I fill my heart with almost 100 new kids that I would put my life on the line for.

I like to create, either at home, at school, with others, or on my own.

I do a lot, but sometimes I don't do anything and that makes me just as happy!

No comments: