About Me

My photo
I'm a mid twenties girl. Who has the cutest two boys ever. I'm married to the best hubby ever (aka the Man). I'm also a teacher of sixth grade with a masters degree in Education. I'd rather be busy than bored. I love things bright and beautiful and my family means the world to me.

Sunday, December 18, 2011

Christmas Wish list- the Boys

The Man can be a tough one to shop for. He's picky when it comes to clothes, I've gotten to the point where I have him try it on, then wrap it!
But here are some of his favorites this year:
This sweatshirt is so perfect! It's very comfy and warm, a must for our freezing winters.

 
This shirt is a great deal, $30 and he can layer it or through it on under a vest . And it comes in tons of colors.

 
This gift isn't exactly a steal, but its one I keep hearing about. A Bose home theater system. Our current one "just isn't cutting it" I guess- MEN!!
  
Tucker is your typical six year old who's list covers toys, toys, and more toys.
This site has been visited a lot this season to help us build our wishlist, including these three:


And we can't leave out this amazing guy!
For baby boy, of course he has a list, just a few things he's had his mama's help finding.
 
It's too early to pick these up, but I can't wait for next year.I love Old Navy and Carter's!


A baby can never have too many of these!











We never needed on of these with Tucker so I'm still up in the air if 'lil man will.


I love, love these!! And they're super easy to make, just a fun, cheap onesie.

No comments: