About Me

My photo
I'm a mid twenties girl. Who has the cutest two boys ever. I'm married to the best hubby ever (aka the Man). I'm also a teacher of sixth grade with a masters degree in Education. I'd rather be busy than bored. I love things bright and beautiful and my family means the world to me.

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Upcoming break, means moive catch-up time!

Being that the Man doesn't really enjoy going to movies in the theater and really isn't a fan of chick flicks, I plan movie fests on my school breaks. Being that we're in the Christmas spirit I've included my favorite Christmas/ holiday movies!
 This is one of my favorite movies from when I was little, so sweet!

It's SANTA!! I die laughing!
I LOVE this movie, every year!

Two hotties!


 Ryan Gosling, enough said.
I've heard this is hilarious!

A little sci-fi.

1 comment:

The Southbay Newlyweds said...

When are you due? We are due April 8!! We are having a boy too!! Congrats!