About Me

My photo
I'm a mid twenties girl. Who has the cutest two boys ever. I'm married to the best hubby ever (aka the Man). I'm also a teacher of sixth grade with a masters degree in Education. I'd rather be busy than bored. I love things bright and beautiful and my family means the world to me.

Sunday, December 11, 2011

Christmas wish list- For me

This year Jeff and I are pretty much asking for one thing for Christmas, lots of these babies-

Come first of the year, we're on Operation: big brothers bedroom/ basement finish!

If I could still send Santa a list though, it would include some of this-

Dylan's Chocolate Covered Mix- $15, we visted the store in NYC and loved it. Of course I would be fine with just a couple of Market Pantry packages in my stocking.
 

I love that these ($54) are comfy, cute, and charitable. But the second are more everyday ($44)


I also like this necklace with the boys' initials, only hiccup is we're not sure of the babe's future name.
With our winters and springs, these boots would come in great use ($125)

A couple of these are always handy, especially on Target runs.
This year I feel that we're more looking at grown-up things for finishing the house or for the boys. Times sure have changed. But if anyone wants to spring for a baby-moon vacation for the Man and I involving somewhere along these lines, I'd be okay with it.

No comments: