About Me

My photo
I'm a mid twenties girl. Who has the cutest two boys ever. I'm married to the best hubby ever (aka the Man). I'm also a teacher of sixth grade with a masters degree in Education. I'd rather be busy than bored. I love things bright and beautiful and my family means the world to me.

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

WIWW- 22 weeks!

  Definitely a baby now! I guess a few colleagues just thought I was packing a belly lately. Two fellow teachers actually stopped me we before last and said something along the lines of, "Congratulations, I wasn't sure and hadn't heard yet." Um, thanks?!?!

 My 22 week bump shot:
Top and bottoms- Motherhood Maternity 
(I'm thinking that the tops shouldn't be dried)

 Top- Old Navy (not maternity)
Tank- Target extra long work nice
Pants- Motherhood Maternity

Sweater- Old Navy (not maternity)
Pants- Target Liz Lange

I actually found some tops that I liked on by going a size bigger, they still worked! I just can't do some of the floral that are out there. Plus our Old Navy has a little more than a shelf for maternity. This way they don't seem like maternity tops and I wouldn't feel super awkward wearing them after baby.

No comments: