About Me

My photo
I'm a mid twenties girl. Who has the cutest two boys ever. I'm married to the best hubby ever (aka the Man). I'm also a teacher of sixth grade with a masters degree in Education. I'd rather be busy than bored. I love things bright and beautiful and my family means the world to me.

Blog Archive

Friday, July 6, 2012

Photo-a-Day June

I saw this over at Elefantitas Alegres and thought it was a fun idea. It's originally from Fat Mum Slim. There is an assigned word per day and you try to take a picture to match it. I actually had a few pictures for this month! Not too bad for my first challenge.

Here's this month's challenge:


#1Last Morning of school!












#3 On Your Plate- my typical lunch salad









#4 A Closeup of my babe

















 #7 Adult Drink, yummy mini margaritas at Outback













#10 Best Bit of my weekend always involves time with my love












#21 Where I slept and where someone else napped










I sort of sizzled out at the end of the month but have picked up again for July. So jump on board the Instagram train!


 




No comments: