About Me

My photo
I'm a mid twenties girl. Who has the cutest two boys ever. I'm married to the best hubby ever (aka the Man). I'm also a teacher of sixth grade with a masters degree in Education. I'd rather be busy than bored. I love things bright and beautiful and my family means the world to me.

Blog Archive

Thursday, July 12, 2012

Sometimes...

Sometimes I wonder... what will the boys grow up to be?

Sometimes I wonder... why is it so hard to open the dishwasher and put the dishes INSIDE?















Sometimes I wonder... if the laundry fairy could stop by, just for the day!

Sometimes I wonder... when my next haircut will be. It's been four months- yikes!
(this came up when I Googled "woman long hair"- oops!)

Sometimes I wonder... if the boys will grow up to be good dads.

Sometimes I wonder... if I should go back to school for my reading certificate.

Sometimes I wonder... what it would be like to open my own Etsy shop?

Sometimes I wonder... what it would be like to drive around in one of these-

What do you wonder about?


No comments: