About Me

My photo
I'm a mid twenties girl. Who has the cutest two boys ever. I'm married to the best hubby ever (aka the Man). I'm also a teacher of sixth grade with a masters degree in Education. I'd rather be busy than bored. I love things bright and beautiful and my family means the world to me.

Blog Archive

Friday, July 27, 2012

Where I've been!


So nothing too exciting around here just got stuck in this world for awhile-


So I might have become slightly addicted to this series! Then neglected some of my household duties for a bit. No worries the boys were fed and bathed. Laundry however, waited. 

I found this clip the other day and could not stop laughing! I love Ellen so this made it even better.


I need to post Ryker's three month updates. I'm so glad I write down things as they happen so I don't forget to include.

Tucker finished soccer so he gets some spotlight as well.

Plus, I've been finding all these other teaching blogs lately, LOVE that!


On top of trying to catch up with all my normal blogs.

Outside of the blog world, I've been planning Ryker's baptism, going through our Summer bucket list, and  looking at new ideas for the school year. I'm starting to think that sleep might be put on hold some, mama's got stuff to get done.

So after the laundry is done hopefully I'll get my posts up. We shall see!

No comments: