About Me

My photo
I'm a mid twenties girl. Who has the cutest two boys ever. I'm married to the best hubby ever (aka the Man). I'm also a teacher of sixth grade with a masters degree in Education. I'd rather be busy than bored. I love things bright and beautiful and my family means the world to me.

Thursday, October 8, 2009

Feeling much better

So I wasn't feeling to hot mentally earlier today. Instead of editing or deleting my old post, those are still goal I'm hoping to accomplish, so I'm leaving it. From 2:30 my day looked up.

I worked with a student who had been struggling with some math and he had an "ah hah!" moment. We were able to complete his entire homework assignment and he left school with a smile. A teacher can't ask for anything better.

Then my team mate apologized. She mentioned that she was out of line, she was looking in my best interest and then quickly moved on to something else. We talked about our students and the conversation went very well. She just has one of those personalities that can be hard to get used to.

After school, I got in car and played my favorite tunes. I didn't car who could see me singing , I spend half my time passing cows anyway. That for sure made me feel better. Greatest stress reliever right there!

Anyways, I'm excited to relax tonight. A new Grey's and Private Practice, plus Jim and Pam are getting married (the Office). So exciting. Enjoy your night!

No comments: