About Me

My photo
I'm a mid twenties girl. Who has the cutest two boys ever. I'm married to the best hubby ever (aka the Man). I'm also a teacher of sixth grade with a masters degree in Education. I'd rather be busy than bored. I love things bright and beautiful and my family means the world to me.

Monday, October 19, 2009

Not me Monday!

Yes, two Mondays in a row. I love reading what all the other parents and children did NOT do this past week. It's hilarious and another reminder that we're all human.

Lets see..

On Saturday I surely didn't let my son pick out a movie to watch in the comforts of our surround sound just so I could watch a chick flick on my own.

I would never let my son walk around Home Depot looking at every tool and gadget out there to wear him out a bit. While not doing this I would also never allow him to sit on every lawn mower they had as well.

I also would never skip on a co-workers baby shower to stay home in comfy pants and paint pumpkins with our son. Nope, I did not skip a shower just to have a PJ afternoon on our day off from school.

What did you not do this week? Check out more at http://www.mycharmingkids.net/

No comments: