About Me

My photo
I'm a mid twenties girl. Who has the cutest two boys ever. I'm married to the best hubby ever (aka the Man). I'm also a teacher of sixth grade with a masters degree in Education. I'd rather be busy than bored. I love things bright and beautiful and my family means the world to me.

Monday, October 12, 2009

Not Me Monday

I love, love this post from MckMama every week. Cracks me up!

This weekend I most certainly did not tell my son that Target ran out of Dr.Pepper and that only Grandma and Grandpa can find it.

I for sure did not tell my husband that I need to answer some very important parent e-mails just so I could read blogs last night. I wouldn't do that.

I also would never tell my son that picking up pine cones (for my fall decorations) would prevent his snowmobile from getting stuck this winter.

I also did not pretend to grade papers so that I could get out watching the Twins play (lose) and listening to my family cheer and protest each call. I would never give up on the valuable family time.

There are a ton of cute ones linked on MckMama's blog. If you haven't visited her- you must stop by! http://www.mycharmingkids.net/

No comments: