About Me

My photo
I'm a mid twenties girl. Who has the cutest two boys ever. I'm married to the best hubby ever (aka the Man). I'm also a teacher of sixth grade with a masters degree in Education. I'd rather be busy than bored. I love things bright and beautiful and my family means the world to me.

Friday, October 23, 2009

Rain, Rain

Go away already! Hahaha, but really it's been gloomy lately. Show me some sun! Honestly, I'd rather have our snow back, it's pretty when it falls and doesn't damage your air too much.

So I was going to write about another FABULOUS giveaway last night, but hubby was late getting home so we didn't get back from my in-laws until later. Anywho, one of my favorite blogging moms (she's a teacher too!) is having a fab giveaway. You MUST check out-
She is giving away a super fab, super cute, super handy diaper (but really any type of day out) bag. Polka dots and green, be still me heart!!! So go check her out. Be sure to also read up on her coupon/ shopping to save tips. Through her and some other thrifty, budget friendly mom bloggers, I've been able to slowly add extra dough to our new home fund. LOVE THAT!
I'm so excited it's Friday. My kids are being awesome today, which totally rocks my mood and day. I work tonight and tomorrow morning at Gap, apparently we're trying a special promo strictly for our store to monitor some of in-coming traffic. So we're getting buzz that this weekend could be super busy. Extra hours, means extra cash. The best part is I'm going in earlier tomorrow so I don't have to miss any afternoon fun time with the boys, I do miss out on a little sleep-in time though- oh well. More dough for the new house fund. It's crazy how bad I'm looking forward to a house I've probably never seen or looked at. It's the idea of it that makes me giddy!!
So happy weekend to you all! Halloween is just 8 days away- CRAZY!!

No comments: